Join Our Team
We are looking for an experienced and hard-working marketing professional to join our marketing department. This role is offered on the basis of a minimum of 16 hours per week, up to full-time, and the responsibilities placed upon the role will be commensurate with the number of hours that can be offered. However, the principal required tasks will be as follows:
- Creating marketing plans for each upcoming concert and seeing them through from start to finish
- Liaising with the company designer to design flyers, concert programmes and marketing materials as needed
- Liaising with venues and other concert partner organisations
- Liaising with the company PR Consultant to ensure they are kept in the loop on all upcoming events and working with them to develop press releases and other media materials
- Managing advertising for upcoming concerts in external publications and on listings websites
- Arranging distribution of all marketing materials
- Managing CD recording pre-orders and stock taking current stock in house.
This will require some work based at Armonico Consort’s head office in Warwick but a flexible working pattern is offered, based on availability during agreed core hours.
Please apply by sending a CV and short covering letter (2 sides A4 maximum) describing how you
meet the specification, to Nick Drew, Head of Development and Planning email@example.com
by 12pm (noon) Monday 25th July 2022