Join Our Team
- Hours: 22.5hrs per week
- Pay grade: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum pro rata, dependent on experience
- Location: central Warwick, with opportunity for some home working by arrangement
In order to help Armonico Consort continue to grow and develop, we need to recruit an excellent individual donor fundraiser with experience of writing small trust funding bids in order to strengthen our funding base, who is passionate both about music and about seeing others develop their lives through music.
Reporting to the Head of Development and Planning, the postholder will:
- Build and maintain relationships with individual donors at Patron, Benefactor, President’s Circle and Conductor’s Circle level
- Administer the Key Supporter’s Network group
- Undertake practical management of individual donor groups, including promoting take-up of main member benefits and managing events
- Write bids to small funders (those contributing <£7,500) to support Armonico’s charitable activities, under the direction of the Head of Development and Planning
- Plan and administer specific campaigns, for example legacy weeks, online crowdfunding initiatives etc.
- Help to maintain the CiviCRM funder and supporter database.
Would you like to discuss work experience opportunities at Armonico Consort? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org